- The playwright’s primary residence must be in Saskatchewan at the time of the submission deadline.
- One submission per playwright.
- The submission must have a minimum playing time of 45-50 minutes (i.e. ideal Fringe length, standard one-act length)
- Each submission must be accompanied by an entry/reading fee of $30, payable either by cheque or via Paypal.
- Electronic submissions (PDFs) are preferred.
- Submissions are to have no indication of the author’s identity anywhere on the actual script.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a separate document including
- the title of the play;
- the author’s name, address, telephone number, cell phone number (if applicable) and email address;
- a short, fifty word summary;
- a short summary of the play’s development history;
- a short summary of the playwright’s career/experience to date;
- a short summary of the playwright’s intentions for the play at this stage of its development.
- The script, cover page, and fee must be received by the SPC Office by the close of business (5 p.m.) on December 4, 2017.
For more information about the event, or to submit your play, please contact us.